T&Cs for getbadger.ai. Have questions? Reach out, we're here to help.
1. By using our platform, you agree to our terms and conditions.
2. The platform allows users to create public discussion spaces in the form of a unique URL. These spaces can be shared anywhere on the internet and allow the person creating the space to pose a question and record some audio context.
3. Our platform allows for anonymity, meaning that we do not share any personal information except for the unique voice of the user, which may be identifiable by someone who recognises the voice.
4. We do not tolerate any hate speech, negativity, or abuse of any kind. Any users found to be in violation of this will be blocked from using the platform indefinitely.
5. Mentors who have signed up to the platform can create a private inbox for receiving audio questions and can also add their thoughts to open discussion spaces, whether using their name or an alias.
6. We collect users' email addresses solely for the purpose of notifying them when someone has interacted with them directly or indirectly through an open discussion space. This information is never shared publicly.
7. As the platform can be used anywhere there is internet access, we reserve the right to refuse any requests for user data under all circumstances.
8. We accept no liability or responsibility for the content shared on the platform or any uses outside of its intended use.
9. We will endeavour to uncover and take down impersonators in a reasonable timeframe.
10. By using our platform, you agree that you are solely responsible for any content you share and any interactions you have with other users, and that we are not responsible for any damages that may result from your use of the platform.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the platform constitutes your acceptance of any changes.
12. You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or another similar complaint.
13. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published on our website.
14. Your content must not be defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, promote any illegal activity, promote any illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, or promote any other illegal or unauthorised content.
15. You agree to indemnify us, and our directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or suits or proceedings, as well as any losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our website, your user content or your breach of these terms and conditions.
16. If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
send you one or more formal warnings;
temporarily suspend your access to our website;
permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
take such other action as we reasonably deem appropriate.
17. Variation: We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. The revised terms shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms on our website.
18. Assignment: We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
19. Severability: If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
21. Our details: The full name of the company is Matchstiq Ltd and our address is 2 Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand. You can contact us by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org